cdrecord -> -C xx,yy question?

Post by men.. » Fri, 29 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Hello
    I wonder whether a kind person would explain what -C xx,yy is about
about. I
read README.multi
but xx,yy is a variable not defined in the text.
    Is xx,yy just the output of cdrecord -msinfo?
    Is xx,yy for the thrid track just the output of cdrecord -msinfo? Or
magic number?

    An simple example would help me a lot.

    Finally is there any thing special when reading multi-session cds on
linux?
How can I read the
other tracks?  At the present when I list /mnt/cdroms I can only the
files of
the first track.

    Thanks a lot.

    Eduardo

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. cd record => -C xx,yy?

Hello
    I wonder whether a kind person would explain what -C xx,yy is about
about. I
read README.multi
but xx,yy is a variable not defined in the text.
    Is xx,yy just the output of cdrecord -msinfo?
    Is xx,yy for the thrid track just the output of cdrecord -msinfo? Or
magical number?

    An simple example would help me a lot.

    Finally is there any thing special when reading multi-session cds on
linux?
How can I rfead the
other tracks?  At the present when I list /mnt/cdroms I can only the
files of
the first track.

    Thanks a lot.

    Eduardo

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. xpm <-> {xbm,gif,jpg,ppm} ?

3. firewall kernel: martian source 196.xx.xx.xx from 165,146.xx.xx on dev eth0 ???

4. USB SanDisk MMC reader stop working suddenly - scsi device set offline

5. Could not reverse map address xx.xx.xx.xx???

6. Linux installation from CD-Rom

7. connection was refused when connect to xx.xx.xx.xx

8. some question about the send/recv timeout option usage of TCP socket

9. string test @(xx|yy|zz) in bash shell ?

10. traceroute: Warning: Multiple interfaces found; using XX.YY.ZZ.QQ @ eth0 ???

11. tar: xx/yy/zz.java: file changed as we read it

12. ext3: i_blocks is xx, should be yy

13. Ooops..."libc.2.xx" --> "libc-4.2.xx"