SCSI Orb drive with Qlogic FAST SCSI

Post by Yong,Changre » Wed, 03 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Anyone got the SCSI Orb drive to work with Qlogic FAST SCSI (ISA) yet?
I have problem booting up Linux (kernel 2.2.11) when the Orb drive is
connected to my SCSI chain.  I keep getting this error about SCSI bus
timing out and then another message about the SCSI bus resetting itself,
then it will just hang there.  I can boot up windoze fine with this
configuration.

Thanks for any help you can offer,
Changren Yong

1. QLogic Fast!SCSI adapter card and Solaris x86

Q Logic states that driver support is a big priority for them,
and I believe I heard that they are working on a driver for
Solaris x86.  You might want to check with their tech support
available through internet at:

-Lewis
--
__ _________________________________________________________ __
\/ BASIS, Inc., 5758 Hollis Street, Emeryville, CA 94608 USA \/

2. Bug(?) with the linux console

3. Qlogic Fast!SCSI ISA Support?

4. Auth (DBI) [Perl]

5. Qlogic Fast!SCSI - IQ PCI

6. "exporting" to the parent environment?

7. Driver for Qlogic IQ10 Fast SCSI controller...

8. mount: RPC: Unable to receive; errno = No route to host

9. Install with a Qlogic ISA Fast FL SCSI Adapter

10. results QLogic Fast SCSI Basic PCI - AM53C974

11. QLogic Fast!SCSI adapter card and Solaris x86

12. QLogic Fast!SCSI/Linux 2.0.0

13. Bootdisk fails on Qlogic Fast!SCSI VLB controller