help with smp on proliant

Post by hiro johnn » Sat, 04 Jul 1998 04:00:00

I'm trying to get smp to work on a duel ppro 200mhz compaq proliant 800.

I've heard there's a configuration change I need to make to the apic
using the eisa configuration utility. Problem is, I don't have such
a utility and am unable to locate a copy online.

Is there a way around this? I'm using redhat5.1 (2.0.34). Any advice,
tips is greatly appreciated.

thanks
c.
--
radio waves  cast senselessly  about cling and stutter on barb  tipped
taunt lines stretched to some  sandy  infinite  horizon.  high tension