Any device to mount my network card side ways instead of vertical?

Any device to mount my network card side ways instead of vertical?

Post by stephe » Wed, 14 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Hello:

Are there any device to mount my PCI NIC side ways instead of vertical?

Thanks
Stephen

Post by Thomas Keat » Wed, 14 Apr 1999 04:00:00

> Hello:

> Are there any device to mount my PCI NIC side ways instead of vertical?

> Thanks
> Stephen

 at the risk of sounding rude, try a tower-case ;)

you should explain a lil more of what exactly you are trying to do? and why..

1. Straightness of the vertical sides

I have a SuSe 5.3

Graphic card : S3

Screen :

    HFreq : 31-64 Khz
    VFreq : 50-90 Khz
    Resolution : 1280x1024 (Non-Interlaced)
    Band Width : 85 Mhz

Problem : width and height of the screen are OK, but the straightness of the
vertical sides are not.
It's like

I really tried hard to tune it correctly with SAX and xvidtune, but no way !

Of course, I can set it with the pincushion button of the monitor, but as it
does not have any memory, I must redo it at every session.

Can anyone help me ?

Thanks a lot.

Fred.

2. pkg_add: command '/usr/local/bin/mysql_install_db' failed?

3. NEC Versa 4050H vertical black band problem on right side of display

4. Doctors prefer Linux to Windows

5. xview3L5 no menus - vertical bar instead

6. fdisk and a partition larger than 8.4GB?

7. connect SW to s pseudo UART device instead of real serial device

8. Can NOT unload tape cartridge from SUN L9 Tape driver !!

9. Is is at all possible to mount a remote device over a network?

10. Any other ways to link a linux machine to a network

11. Moved SCSI card/devices to new box, can't mount SCSI disk

12. ways to share files in public network

13. Ways to quickly check for network problems?