picture unstable and shaking

Post by jeff l » Sat, 26 Jan 2002 04:05:56

HI,

My os is Linux redhat7.0, I have a problem in the picture in the
moniter. After changed the new moniter, the picture on the moniter is
shaking and unstable.

I think it's in the frequency problem. just guess.

Any idea to fix it?

Jeff

1. picture on moniter is unstable and shaking

HI,

My os is Linux redhat7.0, I have a problem in the picture in the
moniter. After changed the new vedio card, the picture on the moniter is
shaking and unstable.

I think it's in the frequency problem. just guess.

Any idea to fix it?

Jeff

2. ipf/ne2k problem - advise requested

3. Picture shaking!

4. Script to monitor file systems

5. Unstable picture

6. lynx: How to NEVER accept cookies?

7. Help!!! The picture on the moniter is unstable and shaking

8. move slab pages to the lru, for rmap

9. A picture is worth a thousand words: picture of the software world

10. UNIX Devil picture: found (was: Looking for UNIX picture)

11. Matrox Mystique ands X.