web server: internal error

Post by jack_1.. » Tue, 18 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

we just installed a sql based web server that runs web application in
perl/html.  When users try to log in, they get the internal error
message. httpd is still running.  what might be the problem?.

email me a copy of your helping post reply.
thanx.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

web server: internal error

Post by Jason Byrn » Tue, 18 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Well...

this could be a bunch of stuff... as the 500 internal server error is as
generic as it comes.

hint: look at your web server error log and you might get an idea what is
happening.

> Hi,

> we just installed a sql based web server that runs web application in
> perl/html.  When users try to log in, they get the internal error
> message. httpd is still running.  what might be the problem?.

> email me a copy of your helping post reply.
> thanx.

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

1. web server: internal error

Hi,

we just installed a sql based web server that runs web application in
perl/html.  When users try to log in, they get the internal error
message. httpd is still running.  what might be the problem?.

email me a copy of your helping post reply.
thanx.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Run Solaris 8 with no bootable HD

3. web server: internal error: shared libraries

4. S3 Trio 65

5. web server: internal error

6. Limiting Apache's Performance

7. How best to route internal clients to internal web server?

8. Netscape 6 not working on KDE 2.0.1

9. Internal Network can't browse the internal Web Server!!!!

10. question regarding securing web pages on an internal web server

11. Advice on Linux and internal web server and file server

12. Internal Server Error on a Heavy Loaded Server

13. HELP : Internal WEB server on a different subnet !?!?!