Supported sound card with digital input (SP/DIF or optical)?

Supported sound card with digital input (SP/DIF or optical)?

Post by Thorsten Oh » Tue, 27 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Is there a supported soundcard with digital input?  [I want to read my
audio DATs ...]  AFAIK the Soundblaster AWE64 only has a SP/DIF
_output_ and neither the Soundblaster Live! nor the Terratec card is
supported.  Are there any other cards available or are drivers for the
two mentioned expected RSN?  Thanks!
--

http://heplix.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de/~ohl/ [<=== PGP public key here]

1. SP/DIF cards (Digital Audio IO)

Hi netters,

are there any SP/DIF cards beeing supported by linux ?

(Someone told me that somebody else is working on a driver for
the ZA1 card (made by Zefiro Acoustics)... is that true ?)

Bye
        Oliver

--
If I could only get some sleep!

 Oliver Stuch,  Institut f"ur Kernphysik,  Universit"at zu K"oln    ...  __o
 Phone: 0221-4703615 ||0221-695653 || 02235-5893 || -----------  ....  _`\<,_

2. Linux Security Week, Oct 16th 2000

3. SP/DIF Sound cards

4. kernel compilation:gcc2.7.0 fails:ld `can't find entry symbol _start'

5. Sound card with optical SPDIF input as well as output?

6. Book for X?

7. Soundblaster AWE64 Gold SP/DIF Output

8. Solaris 2.6 bug when changing modes

9. SP/DIF OUTPUT ?

11. Advantech PCL Digital Input/Output cards

12. Pls indicate chip sound card with OPTICAL output!!!

13. Best qual. sound card w/ optical output