REQ:help with install problems

Post by TobyW » Wed, 24 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Hi!
Im trying to install the latest slackware on my computer, but every
time that i get to the part where i set up swap-space and target
partition my computer reboots. I know that the harddrive is OK.

The equipment that im using is : AMD k6 233Mhz , Aopen ap5t-3
motherboard.

Could it be that some bios settings are wrong or is there a
compatibility problem with my hardware and linux ?

I would be very thankful for advice in this matter.

regards
TobyWan

1. REQ: help with install problems

Hi!
Im trying to install the latest slackware on my computer, but every
time that i get to the part where i set up swap-space and target
partition my computer reboots. I know that the harddrive is OK.

The equipment that im using is : AMD k6 233Mhz , Aopen ap5t-3
motherboard.

Could it be that some bios settings are wrong or is there a
compatibility problem with my hardware and linux ?

I would be very thankful for advice in this matter.

regards
TobyWan

2. Disks and UltraSparc architecture

3. req: Redhat 6.1 CD-Rom/Install help. (Please!)

4. More USB changes for 2.5.50

5. req. help with hard drive install.

6. CD-ROM image for 1999

7. REQ: help on installing sound card

8. unable to dup message(1)

9. newbie req help with install

10. req help on 386 install

11. REQ: Help with DEC Multia install

12. REQ: plz god....Help with kICQ-0.2.2 install

13. REQ: help on installing sound card