network card wanted

Post by happycam.. » Mon, 06 Jan 1997 04:00:00

looking for an eithernet card for an ibm ps2 with microchannel i have
a token ring card willing to trade or out right purchace

1. WANTED: Tiara network card drivers

I was wondering if anyone has a LINUX driver for the Tiara's

  Lancard /E * AT (950 compatible)    card?

[And, yes, I did try calling their tech support]

Also, if I wouldn't be able to find one, can someone tell me how long does it
normally take to write such a driver if I get the documentation from Tiara?
I know C++ & Pascal on a very descant level, but never wrote anything for lower
then LAT...  Does anyone have a clue?

Thanx.

2. FTP security

3. WANTED: Drivers for "at/Lantic" based network card

4. ?>Use of setserial/setrocket to SET SPD* flags

5. wanted: driver for network card dlink de-530ct+

6. PAS 16 CD-ROM and Slakware96, mounting CD-ROM crashes system

7. WANTED: Any O/S drivers for "Tiara Computer Systems" network card

8. Quick install without patches. HOW ?

9. 3C905 Network Card detected as a Vortex Network Card (3c59X series)

10. testing network card without being connected to a network?

11. Network error or Network card error?

12. A Linux in Two Networks Throug the same Network Card?, HOW TO CONNECT

13. 3Com network card cannot see network