Ultra Wide SCSI Controller

Post by Gene L » Thu, 01 May 1997 04:00:00

Can anyone tell me where I can buy either the ASUS PCI-SC875
Ultra Wide SCSI Controller or the Symbios 875SP Ultra Wide
SCSI Controller. I would like to use this with either the
ASUS XP55T2P4 or Intel Marl motherboard to set up a Linux
system.

Gene Lee

Ultra Wide SCSI Controller

Post by Aaron Bilg » Thu, 01 May 1997 04:00:00

Quote:>Can anyone tell me where I can buy either the ASUS PCI-SC875
>Ultra Wide SCSI Controller or the Symbios 875SP Ultra Wide
>SCSI Controller. I would like to use this with either the
>ASUS XP55T2P4 or Intel Marl motherboard to set up a Linux
>system.

R.C. Systems at www.rcsystems.com/frameindex.html carries the ASUS card as well
as Tyan's Yorktown II based on the SymBios 53C875 chipset (I recommend against
Tyan as they ignore tech support emails, however).

Aaron

Ultra Wide SCSI Controller

Post by Martin M. Hun » Fri, 02 May 1997 04:00:00

> Can anyone tell me where I can buy either the ASUS PCI-SC875
> Ultra Wide SCSI Controller or the Symbios 875SP Ultra Wide
> SCSI Controller. I would like to use this with either the
> ASUS XP55T2P4 or Intel Marl motherboard to set up a Linux
> system.

Megatrends Technologies http://www.megacom.com has the ASUS
controller listed on their website.

 --