Drivers for Creative Labs Sound Blaster and Graphics Blaster RIVA TNT Drivers

Drivers for Creative Labs Sound Blaster and Graphics Blaster RIVA TNT Drivers

Post by Al » Sat, 03 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Are there Drivers for Creative Labs Sound Blaster Live sound card?

Are there Drivers for Creative Labs Graphics Blaster RIVA TNT Drivers
video card?  I have AGP port version on the card?

Thanks

Al

Post by Lee Shar » Sat, 03 Apr 1999 04:00:00

|Are there Drivers for Creative Labs Sound Blaster Live sound card?

No.  Sorry...

|Are there Drivers for Creative Labs Graphics Blaster RIVA TNT Drivers
|video card?  I have AGP port version on the card?

   Get the latest copy of XFree86.  It has TNT support in the SVGA driver,
after 3.3.3.1.

            Lee

--
SCSI is *NOT* magic. There are *fundamental technical reasons* why it is
necessary to sacrifice a young goat to your SCSI chain now and then. *