Matrox Millenium support for Linux Slackware

Matrox Millenium support for Linux Slackware

Post by Jo?o Pedro Bentes Barro » Mon, 20 May 1996 04:00:00

Hi People out there!
Does anyone has anything for a Matrox Millenium so I can get more than 16 colors on X?

Many thanks in advance!

Matrox Millenium support for Linux Slackware

Post by Wayne R. Burge » Fri, 31 May 1996 04:00:00

Nope.... but I was surpried that it worked at all... when I set it up...
XF86

Get the redhat 3.0.3 linux dist it includes Metro X single user license
..well worth it.. $49.00
Plus alot more ............. see www.redhat.com for details..

Good luck