Teac 55A with Teac 16-bit Interface

Post by TC Hazzar » Mon, 16 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Hello: I am trying to load RedHar Linux 2.1 on a system with a Teac 55A
Quad CDROM and the Teac 16-bit interface card. It would appear that the
Teac CDROM is supported if attached to a SoundBlaster panasonic port. I
would like to know if there is also support for this device with the
16-bit interface card. Thanks.

Enjoy ~ TC

Teac 55A with Teac 16-bit Interface

Post by R Lynk » Wed, 18 Sep 1996 04:00:00

I had the Teac 55A interfaced through my Sound Blaster Pro (8 bit).
It never worked.  No matter what I did.  I won't say it won't work for
you.  I'm just offering my experience.

-R Lynker

Quote:

>Hello: I am trying to load RedHar Linux 2.1 on a system with a Teac 55A
>Quad CDROM and the Teac 16-bit interface card. It would appear that the
>Teac CDROM is supported if attached to a SoundBlaster panasonic port. I
>would like to know if there is also support for this device with the
>16-bit interface card. Thanks.

>Enjoy ~ TC

1. RedHat 2.1 with Teac 55A CDROM/16-bit interface

Hello: Is anyone using a Teac 55A CDROM and Teac 16-bit interface card
with Linux? And more specifically RedHat 2.1? It would appear that there
is a driver for the Teac 55A but only if connected to the Panasonic port
on a SoundBlaster card. Thanks in advance.

Enjoy ~ TC

2. How to make a bootable CDROM for SPARC Solaris 2.5.1 ?

3. Teac CD-55A 16-Bit Problem

4. non-blocking gethostbyaddr()

5. Need sbpcd.h & sbpcd.c setup for TEAC CD-55A using TEAC interface card!

6. Pascal

7. TEAC 55A CDROM w 16 bit IF Card

8. cable modems and the outside world

9. Teac CD55a Connected with 8 bit Teac Interface

10. TEAC CD 55A with TEAC 16bit card -- Help

11. Teac Cd 55a and Teac Card

12. TEAC 16-bit I/F Card sbpcd.h settings?

13. CDROM: Teac w/16-bit adapter