Dell Latitude XPi laptop

Post by Larry Meado » Wed, 11 Oct 1995 04:00:00

If anyone has linux working on this please let me know. I got it to
boot but it does weird stuff with the screen. Also, I've got the port
replicator, which puts SCSI (Future Domain 9C50) and Ethernet
(SMC 91C92) ports on the machine, but I have had no luck getting linux
to recognize either of these. Also appears to be a problem with the
SVGA chipset, X doesn't seem to work right.

I just got the slakware 3.0 CD, maybe I'll try that.

Any hints appreciated. Please e-mail and I'll summarize and post

Thanks.

lfm