yv tuner in linux and cd rewritable

Post by lordevi » Sun, 13 Dec 1998 04:00:00

I wan't to buy a cd-rewriteable drive and a Tv-tuner for linux and I was
wondering what would be the best.  I want a card and drive that has the
best software written for it.  Thanks for your help.

Post by j.. » Tue, 15 Dec 1998 04:00:00

>I wan't to buy a cd-rewriteable drive and a Tv-tuner for linux and I was
>wondering what would be the best.  I want a card and drive that has the
>best software written for it.  Thanks for your help.

        Look below under _Video Capture_...

--
Unix had  startmenus and taskbars before Microsoft         |||
even had a decent memory manager for DOS.                 / | \

        In search of sane PPP docs? Try http://penguin.lvcm.com

1. HELP:CD-rewritable drive & Linux

Hi,
     Has anybody have any hand on experience with how well the Yamaha
EIDE CD - Rewritable drive
works with Linux (Redhat 5.0)? Or do I need a SCSI system to make it
work?

 Please reply / cc by e mail. My news server is usually late.
Thanks,

Alex Lam.

2. Linux 6.2: LILO question

3. CD-Rewritable & Linux

4. <test> please ignore

5. ? CD-Rom Rewritable & Linux?

6. xv2.11?

7. TV tuner & FM tuner trouble shooting in linux

8. mike with SB Live!

9. What SCSI CD Rewritable to buy?

10. HP 7200e with CD-ReWritable as a backup system

11. Rewritable CD Drives

12. problem in reading ReWritable CD

13. CD rewritable