HP Colorado 4000e

Post by Svante Kleis » Sun, 05 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Hi everybody,

Is someone successfully using the new tape station
from Hewlett-Packard "Colorado 4000e" (or the external "4000es")?

It gives 8GB compressed data on a "Travan" QIC cartridge.

--
                      Svante Kleist
        Nemesis SystemDesign - Stockholm, Sweden

              "COOL - it works with LINUX"

1. HP Colorado 5 or 8 GB success story, anybody?

I am interested in buying one of the above.
Acording to my understanding, those should work with the latest 2.2
kernel, using the IDE Tape ATAPI option.

Has anybody tried those and made them work?

I would really appreciate an answer before I jump...

Many thanks in advance.

Jean-Luc Fontaine

--
URCAM D'Aquitaine
1 rue Thodore Blanc  33049 Bordeaux Cedex

http://worldserver2.oleane.com/urcam-aq/

2. ethernet initialzation postponed?

3. HP Colorado T1000

4. Netscape ACL to Apache .htaccess migration tool?

5. HP Colorado T4000s Tape Drive error messages

6. FDISK -- PROBLEM

7. hp Colorado 14GB IDE tape drive

8. Sony 15sf parameters ?

9. HP Colorado Tape (5GB)

10. HP Colorado

11. HP Colorado T4000s

12. HP Colorado 5GB Tape Drive under Suse Linux 6.3

13. HP Colorado T1000e