Magneto-Optical

Post by Víctor Escudero Rubi » Tue, 18 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Somebody knows how to mount a 640 MB Fujitsu MO formatted in a
SCO-Server
with Linux RedHat 6.2?

Any suggestions will be welcomed.

1. Magneto-optical drive as file system

I have a Fujitsu Dynam magneto-optical drive.  I've been able to mount a diskette
written under DOS by using the mount command with the options

   -t msdos

But I'd like to set up one of the disks as a Linux file system.  How can I do that?
(I assume there are two steps: first format the disk "properly", then create the file
system on it.)

Paul Abrahams

2. Problems

3. Magneto-optical Drives

4. Reading and writing large block size to DLT drives

5. Magneto-Optical drives ??

6. setting up unix on dell inspiron 3000 with Neomagic

7. Anyone using Funitso 640MB magneto-optical?

8. Help with HP710c

9. EIDE magneto-optical drives and Linux

10. [Q}: Using Magneto-Optical drive with Solaris 2.2???

11. DynaMo 640 Magneto-Optical

12. Magneto-Optical drive on sco5

13. ! NCR 53c810 SCSI card, TeraSys Magneto-Optical Drive: no access