getting lexmark 1020 printer working??? in staroffice too?

getting lexmark 1020 printer working??? in staroffice too?

Post by David Cougl » Sun, 22 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Can someone please tell me how to get my lexmark 1020 printer working in linux?
where can i get a driver, and how to get it working with staroffice?
 --
http://www.geocities.com/vienna/1628
lastbard on AOL instant messanger

getting lexmark 1020 printer working??? in staroffice too?

Post by David Cougl » Sun, 22 Feb 1998 04:00:00

>Can someone please tell me how to get my lexmark 1020 printer working in linux?
>where can i get a driver, and how to get it working with staroffice?

When I print with staroffice, with postscript printer selected(all of them do
this), it DOES print, but not the document, but this...
"No way to print this type of input file: Postscript document text c"

any ideas?  It's apparent that linux can tell the printer what to print and when
to print:)
  --
http://www.geocities.com/vienna/1628
lastbard on AOL instant messanger
We will not be the alternative, we will set the trend.

1. getting lexmark 1020 printer working in linux??? staroffice?

Can someone please tell me where I can get a driver to make my lexmark 1020
printer work in linux and staroffice?
--
http://www.geocities.com/vienna/1628
lastbard on AOL instant messanger
We will not be the alternative, we will set the trend.

2. Infusion BBS Software

3. Will the new Lexmark 1020 GDI printer work with Linux?

4. changing shells

5. staroffice 4.0 for linux-lexmark 1020 support?

6. w95, PPP and NT connection

7. lexmark 1020 and staroffice 4

8. search engines

9. LexMark 1020 Color Ink Jet Printer

10. Lexmark 1020 Inkjet printer problems

11. Lexmark DeskJet 1020 color printer

12. Lexmark 1020 Color Ink Jet Printer under Linux

13. Lexmark 1020 Printer Problem