Media Vision Prographics 1024 video trouble

Media Vision Prographics 1024 video trouble

Post by Craig Thomasso » Fri, 10 Feb 1995 00:17:37

Has anyone had any luck getting one of these cards to work withh
Xwindows?  It works well for  MS Windows,  (blasphemy),but I haveve
had no joy in my attempts to get any of the configuration scripts
to find a close enough match.  Its based on the Cirrus 542X chip,
but does strange things with memory interleaving  to get 24bit color
at 1024X768.Any help will be greatly appreciated .