Parallel to SCSI / Parallel Port Drivers

Parallel to SCSI / Parallel Port Drivers

Post by Joseph Wya » Thu, 30 May 1996 04:00:00

Does anyone know of any current drivers available for a Linksys Parallel to
SCSI converter. I have one that I use on a notebook, to attach an external
CD-ROM (scsi) Drive, and a 2 gig External scsi Hard Disk. If such a driver
existed I could use loadlin to boot linux on the external drive, and also have
access to the CD-ROM. I also have a Colorado Trakker tape drive, that I would
like to use on another linux system, it runs off of the parallel port also.
Does anyone know of any drivers available for that. If there are no drivers
currently available, does anyone know when and if there will be. I would be
greatly interested to know. If anyone has any information please email me at

Thanks in advance,

-joe wyatt

1. Parallel to SCSI Drivers / Parallel Port Drivers

Does anyone know of any current drivers available for a Linksys Parallel to
SCSI converter. I have one that I use on a notebook, to attach an external
CD-ROM (scsi) Drive, and a 2 gig External scsi Hard Disk. If such a driver
existed I could use loadlin to boot linux on the external drive, and also have
access to the CD-ROM. I also have a Colorado Trakker tape drive, that I would
like to use on another linux system, it runs off of the parallel port also.
Does anyone know of any drivers available for that. If there are no drivers
currently available, does anyone know when and if there will be. I would be
greatly interested to know. If anyone has any information please email me at

Thanks in advance,

-joe wyatt

2. SCSI PATCH

3. parallel port printer and parallel port superdisk

4. Help ! Where's the conference book for AIX

5. Multiple parallel ports/IRQ sharing/non-use of IRQ by parallel ports?

6. shutdown problem

7. Driver for Trantor T348 SCSI - parallel port

8. Where can i get XBF-neomagic-glibc-1.0.0-1.i386.rpm ?

9. Driver for parallel port SCSI adapter ??

10. Trantor T338 Parallel Port SCSI driver

11. Parallel port SCSI drivers

12. what in /dev is the parallel port on a serial/parallel add-on?