EPSON Stylus Color 400

Post by Jens Wagn » Thu, 15 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Hey,

I'm working under SuSE Linux 6.0 and want to use this printer. My first
tries in configuring apsfilter failed (the Test print page was nonsens).

What do I have to do???

Thanks a lot

EPSON Stylus Color 400

Post by Ed Wilt » Thu, 15 Apr 1999 04:00:00

> Hey,

> I'm working under SuSE Linux 6.0 and want to use this printer. My first
> tries in configuring apsfilter failed (the Test print page was nonsens).

> What do I have to do???

I've got mine working with the Redhat Rawhide release.  Make sure your
distribution has a fairly recent version of Ghostscript - I'm using
5.10.  I used Redhat's Printool to configure the printer and my first
test page was successful.  So...you should be able to make it work with
SuSE if you can make it work with Redhat.  You may have to be persistent
but unfortunately I've never worked with SuSE and can't tell you how to
translate my environment to yours.

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA

1. Epson Stylus Color 400 Problems

Hello

I am new to Linux having recently purchased the Suse Linux Office Suite
99.

The basix linux OS is Suse 5.3. I have a Epson Stylus Color 400, I am
unable to get anything other than rubbish out of it, loads of ascii
chracters rather than text.

Has anyone had similar problems, if so please tell me the work around or
is there a driver file available for this printer?

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Neil Shallcross

2. More than 8 slices on Solaris 2.6

3. Printing with an Epson Stylus Color 400

4. afio problem: timer expired?

5. EPSON Stylus Color 400 Drivers

6. Disable Serial ATA

7. Epson Stylus Color 400 & SO5.0

8. Sorting by date field

9. Epson Stylus Color 400 printer installation

10. Epson Stylus Color 400 and Ghostscript Uniprint

11. ghostscript printing of files to Epson Stylus Colour 400

12. Epson Stylus Color 400 Support

13. EPSON Stylus Color 400 drivers