Tekram dc390 scsi card

Post by Rober » Fri, 27 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Tekram dc390 scsi card.
I can't get the thing to work! Think i need some parms but can't figure
them out!
Works fine under the evil 95 os!
Annyone?

Tekram dc390 scsi card

Post by Peter S. Froum » Fri, 27 Aug 1999 04:00:00

>Tekram dc390 scsi card.
>I can't get the thing to work! Think i need some parms but can't figure
>them out!
>Works fine under the evil 95 os!
>Annyone?

If this is the DC390 based on the AM53C974 chip you will need to use the
tmscsim driver. See /usr/src/linux/drivers/scsi/README.tmscsim and
http://www.garloff.de/kurt/linux/dc390/

If you have a DC390W/U/F you will need to use the ncr53c8xx driver
instead.  It is quite possible you already have these drivers installed as
modules and just need to load the apropriate one with modprobe or insmod.
If not you may need to compile/install the modules or recompile your
kernel.

--

the excuse server says:
disks spinning backwards - toggle the hemisphere jumper.

Tekram dc390 scsi card

Post by Rober » Sat, 28 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Quote:> Thanks for the help!! I will give it a try tomorow!