Driver request

Post by Tony » Mon, 17 May 1999 04:00:00

Hello y`all,
I`m new to Linux and I`m trying to install Redhat 5.2 on my system. NMow
I`ve got an Adaptec 1505 scsi adapter in it but can`t seem to find the
drivers for it. Is there anyone who can at least tell me where to get them?
Thanks
Ton

Driver request

Post by Alain.Bo.. » Sat, 22 May 1999 04:00:00

> Hello y`all,
> I`m new to Linux and I`m trying to install Redhat 5.2 on my system. NMow
> I`ve got an Adaptec 1505 scsi adapter in it but can`t seem to find the
> drivers for it. Is there anyone who can at least tell me where to get them?

The aha152x driver will work just fine with your card and it's included
in the standard kernel distribution (chances are you've got it as a module
already).

Hope this helps!
--
Alain Borel