Data acquisition card drivers under linux. Intelligent Instrumentation.

Data acquisition card drivers under linux. Intelligent Instrumentation.

Post by Christopher J Sm » Sat, 11 Nov 1995 04:00:00

Hi Everybody! I am interested in writing a driver for an Intelligent
Instrumentation pci series data acquisition card. I'm not certain about
some of the details, however, if anyone could supply me with information
conserning the location of any pertinent source code I would be much obliged.
Thanks in advance. CJS.
--
.signature under construction.

1. Data Acquisition using linux with [Data Acquisition Processor] DAP

Hi
Can Anybody Suggest me how to start off with  data acquisition
progamming in c on linux ,using the DAP card ....it would be kind if
someone let me know some websites which guides how to start
programming or some sites where examples are there .........i have
done  data acquisition using Graphical Language and i want to try in
linux using "C" ........i also want to know how to interact with the
DAP card

can any body please give some guide lines

thnax
james

2. Red Hat Installation Errors

3. How to write a device driver for data acquisition via ISA card

4. c++: Using rdbuf() in multithreaded program hangs

5. How to write a device driver for data acquisition via ISA card?

6. Problem with IP forwarding

7. Driver for PCI-20428W series data acquisition cards.

8. XFree86 with CL-GD754X chip in a Compaq 5280LTE laptop

9. data acquisition using sound card under linux

10. Data acquisition device drivers

11. Device Driver for NuDAQ PCI-7200 data acquisition

12. PC104-DAS16Jr/16 data acquisition card

13. Data Acquisition Card + Counter