Anyone with ZyXEL Omni.net or TA-128?

Post by Mizser Krisztia » Sun, 17 Aug 1997 04:00:00

 If you have a ZyXEL Omni.Net or TA-128 and use it under linux, please
 contact me, I have some questions to ask before I buy one.

 Thanks,

        Christo

Post by Peter Brudere » Mon, 18 Aug 1997 04:00:00

>  If you have a ZyXEL Omni.Net or TA-128 and use it under linux, please
>  contact me, I have some questions to ask before I buy one.

I do use a Zyxel TA-128 and it works fine. No problem at all. I just can
recommend it. If you don't need the analog part
the Omni Net should be good enough.

--
 Peter Bruderer                     Voice +41 52 620 26 53
 Vorstadt 46                          Fax +41 52 620 26 54

Post by Michael Neuff » Mon, 18 Aug 1997 04:00:00

:
:  If you have a ZyXEL Omni.Net or TA-128 and use it under linux, please
:  contact me, I have some questions to ask before I buy one.

I'm using an Omnni.net and it works very well for me.

It doesn't keep as detailed statistics about the condition of the ISDN
connection as the TA-128, but I never came into a situation where
I needed that.

Mike

1. Zyxel omni.net ISDN TA

Hello !
I use Zyxel omni.net ISDN TA in order to connect to my ISP. I
can connect perfectly with Windows 95, however I can not connect with
Linux. I am 100% percent sure that my settings are OK because I can
connect with the same scripts (but with other username and password) to
the same ISP. In log file I get - timeout waiting for LCP. I even see
that my ISDN modem dials several seconds and then drops the connection.
Any ideas ?
                        Thanks,
                                Igal.

2. Slackware 120: where is shadwpwd?

3. Zyxel Omni.net Plus TA: Dial in impossible!?!?

4. help! setting up chat/dip

5. Zyxel Omni.net ISDN TA with FreeSCO 5.0.4 and MSTPPP

6. PPP and networking - routing table corruption

7. configuring Zyxel ISDN omni.net plus TA

8. NB Name Queries?

9. ZyXel Omni TA 128 Dual DTE Operation

10. Routing-problems with ZyXEL Omni TA 128 and PPP-2.3.X

11. How to connect to my ISP with Zyxel omni.net ISDN modem & CHAP ?

12. zyxel omni.net installation on linux (RedHat 6.2)

13. ZyXEL omni.net