Adaptec 2930U Mac SCSI card

Post by peel » Thu, 20 Jan 2000 04:00:00

I know the Adaptec 2930CU and 2930UW cards work with linux. Has anyone
used or does anyone know if the 2930U card for the mac will work under
the same SCSI driver. Any info is helpful. Thanks, -peel

John Peel
Blue Road Productions

1. LinuxPPC 1999 fully compatible with Adaptec PowerDomain 2930U SCSI card?

I am currently running LinuxPPC 1999 on my PowerPC 8500/180
using an external 1 GB jaz drive with minimum problems but I
need more space to fully use the system.

I am consider buying a Ultra SCSI hard drive and a Adaptec
PowerDomain 2930U SCSI card. Is this SCSI card fully
compatible with LinuxPPC 1999?

Thanks,

John Chauvin
--

Netcom - Online Communication Services San Jose, CA

2. W. Richard Stevens source code ftp site

3. Adaptec 2930U SCSI

4. Soundblaser 16 pci problems

5. Adaptec SCSI card How-to says yes Adaptec says no

6. autodial redhat 8.0

7. Adaptec 2930U Support?

8. Linux Media Labs LML33

9. Adaptec 2930U supported ?

10. Yamaha 8424cdrw and Adaptec 2930U Problems

11. adaptec 2930U ?

12. HELP w/mdk 6.0 and Adaptec 2930U controller

13. Adaptec 1522 SCSI, suggestions for SCSI card