IOMEGA Ditto 2GB,parallel port

Post by Jens Reiman » Wed, 25 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Hallo together,
I have a IOMAGE Ditto 2GB tape for the parallel port and I would use it with
the 2.2.x kernel. But compile the sources failed all time. There is a patch for
the 2.1.119 kernel, but with the 2.2.11 it failed.

Im normaly not in the list. Can somebody mail me it directly?

Jens Reimann

1. Iomega DITTO 2GB parallel Port with LINUX ?

Has anyone a hint how to use the EXTERNAL PARALLEL PORT version of the
Iomega ditto 2GB Tape drive with Linux?

Can you use it with ftape?

Please tell me your experiences.

I am only interested in using the external Iomega ditto Drive!

Is there an SCSI Version (EXTERNAL)?

Greetings, Uwe

--

Brunnenstr. 111, 13355 Berlin, Germany             |         [\/
Phone: +49-30-2455-7072      FAX: +49-30-2455-4760 |   (`----/---')

2. Multiple Swap Space Distribution?

3. IOMEGA Ditto parallel port 3.2GB drive, supported?

4. LRP

5. iomega ditto 2GB on parallel port

6. Absurd /var/adm/wtmpx size

7. Does Iomega DITTO 3.2Gb parallel works with Linux?

8. Help wanted -- Data General data tape

9. Parallel Port Ditto 2GB Tape Drive and Linux

10. Getting Ftape to work with a Ditto 2GB Parallel Port Tape Drive

11. ditto 2gb internal tape drive on parallel port

12. parallel port ditto 2GB on linux ?

13. Iomega Ditto 800 Easy Parallel Port Version