Linux on a Powerbook 190?

Post by Ryan Schr » Mon, 07 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Hello, Linux List:

Can anyone point me to resources for installing Linux on a Powerbook 190
(m68k, 8mb RAM 500 mb hd). If possible, what variety of Linux is
required? If not, what exactly is holding me back? Are PB 190's missing
something that Linux requires?

Thanks for your help,
Ryan

Linux on a Powerbook 190?

Post by David Wei » Tue, 08 Aug 2000 04:00:00

There is something at http://www.veryComputer.com/

I'm guessing your keyboard won't be supported. You may be able to use a
dumb terminal, however ;-)

david

Quote:> Hello, Linux List:

--
David Weis                | 10520 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50322

                          | http://www.veryComputer.com/
When they took the Fourth Amendment, I was quiet because I didn't deal *.
When they took the Fifth Amendment, I was quiet because I was innocent.
When they took the Second Amendment, I was quiet because I didn't own a gun.
Now they've taken the First Amendment and I can't say anything.