ARMNote Laptops, Turn Key Red hat Linux Solution

ARMNote Laptops, Turn Key Red hat Linux Solution

Post by Salman Nasi » Thu, 10 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Dear Friends
Forget about all the hassels you have to go through to configure a laptop
correctly. Worry about drivers, color depth and other support issues.

Hi, I am Salman Nasir, Dir. Of Sales & Marketing, ARM Computer, Inc.  We
have teamed up some Linux Guru's such as yourselves and have come up with a
turn key solution for your moibile computing needs.

We have laptops that range from AMD k6-2 400mHZ IN A 12" SCREEN all the way
to PIII 650Mhz step speed intel processors in a 15" active color.  All
support issues have benn taken care of.

Please contact me if you wish to get more information and / or purchase the
laptops.

Salman Nasir
Dir. of Sales & Marketing

www.armcomputer.com

7.1 installation?

Here's my problem:

Please help!

2. NetBSD/macppc: how to make the boot floppy?

3. Demonizing Red Hat (was: CodeWarrior for Red Hat Linux)

4. SCO & Windows98

5. Red Hat Linux for $50 at RedHat.Com vs. Red Hat from LSL

6. Adobe DPS under X11R6?

7. Sun, Red Hat To Offer Red Hat Linux On Sun Servers

8. No Problem With tsx-11.mit.edu

9. Red Hat's Linux Application CD which ships with Red Hat Professional Server Version 7

10. sendmail on Red Hat 8 Linux -- connection refused on port 25 -- solution

11. S/KEY on Red Hat Linux

12. Red Hat Linux keeps going to standby every 2 minutes (Laptop)

13. Runing Linux Red Hat on a Acer 331T laptop computer