ATI TV Wonder card under Debian 2.2?

Post by David J Bus » Wed, 12 Sep 2001 06:32:04

Does the ATI TV Wonder card run under Debian 2.2?
I live in the USA. I want to watch cable on my computer.
Stereo sound? Closed captioning? Color? Video capture?
Is there perhaps a URL for supported hardware for Debian?
Thanks for your time.

David Bush
remove nospamtoday from my email

ATI TV Wonder card under Debian 2.2?

Post by pr00 » Wed, 12 Sep 2001 09:30:37

David:

I have an ATI TV Wonder card that works fine under Debian. I can do
everything but the closed captioning with xawtv. You'll need to select the
proper kernel modules and all, also.

pr00f

Quote:> Does the ATI TV Wonder card run under Debian 2.2?
> I live in the USA. I want to watch cable on my computer.
> Stereo sound? Closed captioning? Color? Video capture?
> Is there perhaps a URL for supported hardware for Debian?
> Thanks for your time.

> David Bush
> remove nospamtoday from my email

1. ati wonder pro or ati wonder radeon video card

Hi,

I was wondering which agp video card would be better with linux and my
computer.

1. ALL-IN-WONDER 128 pro 32mb, agp, rage chipset
2. all-in-wonder radeon 32mb, agp, radeon chipset

Right now (2) is my top choice because it appears to have newer
hardware and more functionality.  My other hardware is abit bp6 dual
celeron mbd (has 2x agp), 2 - 433mhz celerons, 756mb dimm memory.

Thanks

2. Performance increase w/ slight loss of stability?

3. Copying Patches

4. ATI TV-Wonder: Saving Tv-Input to disk?

5. FTPD & POP3D w/ Shadow Support

6. where to find linux X driver for ATI ALL-IN-WONDER RADEON TV tuner/graphic card?

7. Configuring Reverse Proxy - Apache 2.0

8. Looking for help with ATI Wonder TV card under Redhat - poor quality

9. ATI WONDER VE TV CARD BTTV

10. ATI Wonder TV card - sound not working

11. Looking for help with ATI Wonder TV card under Redhat - poor quality

12. ATI Rage II and ATI All-in-Wonder cards, anyone ?