Adam Schuetze + aschuetz[at]me.uvic.ca or adam[at]adam-schuetze.org
1. why I can't see linux pc from my windows 98 through samba?
I have 2 windows 98 PCs and a linux pc in a local network.I can see files
on windows PCs from linux by smbclient or smbmount.
But from windows 98,I can only see the name of linux.if I double click the
icon of linux,the screen show "the name is unreachable".
I have setup wins in samba but it can't work well.
who can tell me how can i resolve the problem?
4. configuring a Samba server for Windows 95/98 pc's
5. Stupid SCSI tricks for Red Hat
6. windows 98 can't see Linux machine using Samba
7. program cc1 got fatal signal 11
8. Windows '98 can't connect to Samba!
9. windows 98 can't see Linux machine using Samba
10. Windows '98 can't connect to Samba!
11. Linux /dir Not shared/seen on Win 98 using Samba
12. Q: New linux partition seen as phantom drive in Windows 98