anyone running Linux on Toshiba Satellite Pro 46x CDX?

anyone running Linux on Toshiba Satellite Pro 46x CDX?

Post by Taso Lyristi » Thu, 25 Dec 1997 04:00:00

I've got everything running, but there's still one annoying glitch -
When I start X, the LCD screen has these strange fast-moving horizontal
lines running through it.  If I toggle the display to external monitor
then back to LCD, everything is perfect.  Surely there must be SOME
magic modeline that will get it to sync correctly right from the start.
If someone has this magic modeline, please let me know.

Besides that, this is a rather nice laptop to run Linux on.

1. Anyone knows if FreeBSD 4.5 will run good in a new Toshiba Satellite Pro 6100 Notebook ?

Anyone knows if it works good in a Toshiba Satellite PRO 6100
P4-1,7Ghz/256Mb(DDR)/40Gb/15"TFT/NVidia
32Mb/DVD-CDRW/Lan/Modem56/WiFi/BT/Win XP Pro/Win 2000  ?

    The compilers and other developer stuff are the same as in RedHat Linux
?  I need the same development tools as in Linux.

Thanks.

Alexandro Dario Pestana

http://www.djalex.net
http://www.miradouro.net
http://www.canalvenezolanos.pt.vu

ICQ: 31182563
MSN Messenger: wpcd

2. Slackware VS Redhat

3. S: XF86Config for Toshiba Satellite Pro 4600 running RH 7.2?

4. Accton 1651 NIC

5. Linux on Toshiba Satellite Pro 4270 / Boot problem.

6. X problems.

7. toshiba satellite pro 460CDT and Linux

8. dtwm blowx core on 2.4

9. Toshiba Satellite Pro 410CDT and Linux ??

10. Linux on Toshiba Satellite Pro 4200

11. Linux on Toshiba Satellite Pro 4600?

12. Linux on a Toshiba Satellite Pro 425 CDS ap top

13. Toshiba Satellite Pro 460CDX and Linux