compudyne kd1450 monitor

Post by Kevin Joine » Fri, 21 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Does anyone happen to know the hsync, vertical refresh, bandwidth, etc
of this monitor? If not does someone know of a *really* comprehensive
monitor tech-specs source? Compudyne apparently wants nothing to do with
technical support of their monitors so any help would be appreciated.

--
Kevin Joiner
System Administrator

1. trouble finding the right modeline for matrox card/compudyne monitor

I have a matrox mystique 220 w/4 megs ram. I have read the various x faqs, as
well as the matrox driver faq.

sigh, anyway, after slugging through a long and painful install of xfree86
3.3.1 I am stuck. For some reason I can only run X in 600x480 27.51Khz mode.
Every other modeline is listed by the server like this:

(--) SVGA: Mode "800x600" needs hsync freq of 35.16 kHz. Deleted.

I've been able to run X in lots of different modes before. My monitors stats
are:
horizontal: 31.5,34-38,35.52,48 Khz
vertical: 50-90Hz

Anyone have any ideas that I might try?

2. RH5.1 XF86 bug??

3. X config for Compudyne 14 monitor?

4. Slip

5. Diamond Stealth24VLB and Compudyne Monitor

6. Dial-in to home network problem... Can't send.

7. Question: X, Orchid Fahrenheit 1280 and Compudyne Monitor.

8. GIMP vs. Paint Shop Pro

9. Settings for a Compudyne monitor?

10. Cardinal SnapPlus Video/Compudyne 1024V monitor !help!

11. Compudyne KD1500 monitor - equivalents?

12. Anyone have Compudyne SVGA KD-1440G monitor or similar?

13. X configuration for Compudyne 14 monitor?