Printer Apple StyleWriter II

Post by Tommaso Mascio » Fri, 18 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Hi,
I have a PC within LinuxOS 2.0.29, and also I have an Apple StyleWriter II,
Can I put my SWII in serial port and print graphic (PostScript etc.)?
What kind of line parameters are necessaries in the file printcap?
Is necessary a special gs (ghostscript) version with Apple quickdraw
printers?

Thanks for Help,
Ciao,
Tommaso Mascioli.

1. (repeated) Printing to an Apple StyleWriter II?

Hi folks,

Has anyone had any luck printing from Linux to an Apple StyleWriter II?  I've
got everything set up like I should--I think--as if the printer were a Canon
Bubblejet.  However, when I have ghostscript send it data, the printer does
absolutely nothing.

Any help, hints, etc., appreciated.  I'd rather not sell a perfectly good
printer if I can avoid it.

Thanks.

--
Roy M. Turner
Department of Computer Science

Phone: (603)862-2980           FAX: (603)862-3493

2. Dial up Server? 1024th LILO cyclinder?

3. Printing to an Apple Stylewriter II?

4. acroread4 dumps core with FPE

5. Apple Stylewriter II and Linux

6. menu facility documentation

7. Printer driver for Apple Color StyleWriter 4500?

8. RP PPPoE Problem

9. Need info on connecting Apple LW II printer to RS6000/320H

10. Using apple stylewriter with linux

11. Apple Stylewriter with a PC with RH4.2?

12. Printing on a Apple StyleWriter

13. Can I use my Apple Stylewriter 1200 with Linux?