Laptop printing with Apple LaserWriter II NTX??

Laptop printing with Apple LaserWriter II NTX??

Post by Anthony Mancin » Wed, 23 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Hi!  Anyone out there get their laptops to print using this printer?  It
is a serial printer, and I am connecting it to the serial mouse port.  I
can't get "cat file.txt > /dev/cua[01]" to work.  Should I be
redirecting to some other device?  I have a EUROCOMM 7200 laptop, a
canadian machine.

Any suggestions much appreciated,

Anthony Mancini
INRS-Telecommunications
Montreal, CA.

Laptop printing with Apple LaserWriter II NTX??

Post by Joel D. Elki » Fri, 25 Jul 1997 04:00:00

1. Laptop printing w/ Apple LaserWriter II NTX??

Hi!  Anyone out there get their laptops to print using this printer?  It
is a serial printer, and I am connecting it to the serial mouse port.  I
can't get "cat file.txt > /dev/cua[01]" to work.  Should I be
redirecting to some other device?  I have a EUROCOMM 7200 laptop, a
canadian machine.

Any suggestions much appreciated,

Anthony Mancini
INRS-Telecommunications
Montreal, CA.

2. Testing/using multiple versions of fort(1) and lk(1)

3. printcap entry for Apple LaserWriter II NTX

4. Linux PSX software?

5. Apple Laserwriter II NTX

6. SCSI tape drivers

7. Apple Laserwriter NTX and Linux

8. Ready to take the plunge

9. LaserWriter II NTX

10. CUPS for connecting an Apple LaserWriter II NT

11. Apple LaserWriter II

12. Wanted: Apple LaserWriter II driver

13. Connecting Apple Laserwriter II to LPRng