video tools of X11 application.

1. Set tool in an X11 application

Hy !
I would like to have information about a X11 application which set TV.
I have a capture card and I want to add text on the screen with color incrustation. I mean that when a peace of the
video has a determined color, the picture is switched with an another. That's like meteo!
If somebody has already work on it, thanks for giving informations.
Will

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr

2. FTP performance with pppd

3. X11 - help with description of X11 and tools

4. OS5 Q: I know this has been asked before but .....

5. X11 mach32 server screws up text video on exit from X11

6. pppd won't compile :-((

7. Want video files for SunVideo (XIL video Tool) ??????

8. Report on lint-like tools for C++

9. Upgrading to 4.6.2...X11 config in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11 or /etc/X11?

10. Q: How to start X11 applications on remote machines on login?

11. X11 application generator

12. where to put X11 applications

13. I want to program X11 applications