HP 722C

Post by matthew.r.pavlovich. » Tue, 16 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Anyone have luck w/ that printer?  If so, which filter package?

-Matt

HP 722C

Post by Mike » Wed, 17 Feb 1999 04:00:00

I'm having the same problem, I saw a while ago a program you can get to
convert Ghostscript files to the correct printer file, it then will send
it to the printer.....if your interested e-mail me, and I'll try to
remember where I saw the program...I don't know if it works...but I'm
looking for the 722c also..

Mike

Quote:> Anyone have luck w/ that printer?  If so, which filter package?

> -Matt

HP 722C

Post by Jane » Wed, 17 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Check out pbm2ppa at
http://www.rpi.edu/~normat/technical/ppa/index.html

> I'm having the same problem, I saw a while ago a program you can get to
> convert Ghostscript files to the correct printer file, it then will send
> it to the printer.....if your interested e-mail me, and I'll try to
> remember where I saw the program...I don't know if it works...but I'm
> looking for the 722c also..

> Mike

> > Anyone have luck w/ that printer?  If so, which filter package?

> > -Matt

1. HP 722C printer with WordPerfect for Linux???

Hello every one,

After installing pbm2ppa I got my HP 722C printer working fine under Linux.
Printing is OK with for instance Netscape, and so on.
But WordPerfect still is a problem to me. It seams that it want's it's own
driver for the printer, and doesn't print via the pbm2ppa tool. Now I can't
find a suitable driver for this printer, even on the support pages of Corel.

Does anybode know how I can get my printer working directly from WordPerfect
(not by means of printing to a file and then print the file using
ghostscript...)?

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

Sander.

2. ps usage ??

3. HP 722C Printer Install

4. 3com Homeconnect Phoneline

5. Using the HP 722C DeskJet Printer in Redhat 6.0

6. Compiling error: dnsdomainname: Unknown server error

7. HP 722C Printer - Anyone using one on linux?

8. dictionary search

9. HP 722c printer

10. HP 722c Printer. How to setup

11. help! HP 722C printer won't print.