Mwave Sound Card

Post by Chris Dalb » Sat, 28 Aug 1999 04:00:00

I heard some time ago that a driver was being worked on for the IBM
Mwave sound card/modem. Does anyone have any more information or URL .

Chris

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download

1. No stereo on Mwave sound card

Hi everyone!

I got my IBM Mwave sound card to work under RH5.0. The card is emulating
a sound blaster pro. Now when I play a CD, I get only mono sound.  The
volume controls don't affect it. The mixer doesn't affect it.

Has anyone actually done this and got stereo working?

Thanks,

Steve.

2. mount point in Unix mount command ?.

3. Mwave sound card?

4. Syntax Error in /etc/default/lang ...

5. Linix on IBM Aptiva with MWave sound card/modem

6. multiple cron jobs

7. MWave Sound Card

8. possible bug in 1.99.11 sbpcd

9. Does Anyone have Mwave modem/sound card?

10. Mwave sound/modem card

11. HOW? - Aptiva MWave (modem - sound) card on linux.

12. DSP (mwave) modem / sound card

13. IBM Mwave sound/modem card???