Crystal Sound Card Drivers

Post by Luck » Tue, 14 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Hi
I've Intel SE440 motherboard with build in Crystal PnP Sound card. Can anybody help me on setup that for Mandrake Linux 6.0?

Thanks in advance

Lucky

Crystal Sound Card Drivers

Post by Keynone J. Taylo » Fri, 17 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Have you tried using sndconfig?  Since it is a PnP sound
card, it should auto detect that for you and configure it as
well.  Hope this works for you, since it did for me and I
have a Crystal CS4232 based sound card.

Keynone

Post by Clif Norto » Mon, 20 Sep 1999 04:00:00

> Have you tried using sndconfig?  Since it is a PnP sound card, it
> should auto detect that for you and configure it as well.  Hope this
> works for you, since it did for me and I have a Crystal CS4232 based
> sound card.

> Keynone

>> HiI've Intel SE440 motherboard with build in Crystal PnP Sound card.
>> Can anybody help me on setup that for Mandrake Linux 6.0? Thanks in
>> advance Lucky

This doesn't work for my Maxisound Game Theater 64 sound card.
Sndconfig recognizes the card, but when it tests the card the screen
flashes but there's no sound.  Any suggestions?

Clif

1. Crystal Pnp sound card driver

I am running Red Hat 6 and am trying to find a driver to support my soundcard.  It is a Crystal Pnp fusion that is integrated into the motherboard of a Dell Dimension.  Can someone tell me where I may be able to find them?

    Thanks...

--
        Michael Maniscalco -> "The guy, behind the guy, behind the guy"
        Georgia Institute of Technology

2. copy of a bad disk

3. Linux, Sound and the Crystal 4232 sound driver

4. Linux Networking Performance Question?

5. Crystal Sound sound card

6. Bad Windows Programming

7. sound with Crystal sound card?

8. NFS mount from VM-ware

9. Sound Card Help: ALSA driver, ESSOLO 1938 PCI Sound Card

10. Crystal Sound Drivers?

11. Problem with Crystal Semiconductor sound-driver in 4.1R

12. Crystal Sound Driver

13. Crystal 423* sound driver problem with 2.0.35