DC680C Driver

Post by Michael Ansle » Sat, 21 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Hi,

I'm looking for a driver for a Tekram DC680C controller.  My goal is to be
able to see all four of my drives when running Linux, which I can't at the
moment.  If I don't need a DC680 driver to do this, fine: but how do I do
it?

Thanks

MikeA

1. Tekram DC680C HD Cache Controller on Genoa Turbo Express VLG Board ?

I'm a Linux newbie and have installed S.u.S.E. Linux sucessfully on my
Pentium board. I could also compile my kernel without any problems.
But my son on his older Genoa Turbo Express 486 VLG Mainboard
with Tekram DC680C HD Cache Controller can not get the installation
running. Now I would like to compile a kernel for his machine on my
machine.

Which modules/options should I select ?

Any help appreciated.
Harald

2. New "Code Red"

3. Drivers, Drivers, Drivers!

4. using Linux 0.96a and MCC interim 0.95c+

5. SIS7012/K7S5A: ALSA, Kernel driver, SIS's driver... best driver choice?

6. What is cmpci

7. Drivers, Drivers, Drivers

8. Installing man-pages?

9. How 32 bit driver can be ported to 64 bit driver?

10. How can I put a module/driver below IP driver in a stream?

11. Hayes Modem Driver PC-104 & Linux Drivers

12. Concurrency - driver driver