avance logic video card drivers

Does a driver for the avance logic 2301 video card exist?

Post by Theofilu Andre » Fri, 15 Sep 1995 04:00:00

: Does a driver for the avance logic 2301 video card exist?

Oh you poor boy! Buy a new one, this card isn't supported in no way.
I can write that, because I have exactly the same card. Since one year
I'm looking for that company but can not find it. Does it still exist?

As I wrote, I had to buy another card. But it is possible to use this
card with 800x600x16. Not satisfying but possible.

Know that helps not...
--
Theofilu Andreas