Installing Linux on a Dell Optiplex GxPro 200

Installing Linux on a Dell Optiplex GxPro 200

Post by Jason Hueb » Wed, 22 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Good Afternoon,

I was curoius to know if anyone had installed Linux on a Dell OptiPlex
GxPro 200.  I'm about to install it on mine, but I'd like to know
about any gotchas before I get to them.  Especially since this will
most likely be a production oriented server.

Please send replies via email since I don't frrequent the
newsgroups...

Thank You,
Jason Huebel
LUPA Instructional Network Supervisor
Lamar University - Port Arthur

1. DELL Optiplex GXPRO 200, with Intel-Chipset Neptuma and Pentium PRO 200 MHz

From Joachim Jotzo, RWTH Aachen

Dell Computer offers us a DELL Optilex XPRO 200, with Intel-Chipset
Neptuma and Pentium PRO 200 MHz. The question is  whether this board
is running under LINUX with the kernel version 1.2.13.

Thanks a lot in advance.

2. Boot Manager

3. Dell OptiPlex GXpro 200 and LINUX

4. installing DAT under Solaris 2.4

5. Optiplex GXpro 200

6. Modem dial in script

7. Dell OptiPlex GXPro dual CPU system with linux

8. sort: memory exhausted

9. HELP! - LINUX on a DELL Optiplex GXpro

10. Dell OptiPlex GXpro Linux problems

11. Linux on Dell OptiPlex GXPro...

12. Sound for Dell Optiplex GXPro

13. Advice wanted: Dell Optiplex GXPro