HSM

Post by Morten Guldager Jens » Fri, 02 May 1997 04:00:00

Hi,

Anybody know about a free HSM system for Linux?

I have a DAT tape robot and would like to use about 4Gbyte for
stage area.

I don't need the usual backup support for the HSM.

/Morten %-)

* Linux is FREE, and if you don't like it YOU can CHANGE it. *

1. HSM for Solaris

Hi there,
    Am new to Storage, hence forgive me if this has been asked before...
    Where can I find the best resources for understanding HSM for Solaris
platform, esp
issues with Veritas's  VSM offering. I have looked at Veritas' site, but I
wanted to get info from the user community on this product, where else
should I look ?

Thanks in advance

2. Darwin and FreeBSD(MAC OS X) vs Linux

3. Advice : HSM and Backup Management Software

4. nmap and AIX install problems

5. Vertitas NetBackup and HSM

6. X11 R6???

7. HSM on Linux

8. network driver for nic without interrupt

9. HSM-Software Samfs on Solaris

10. HSM with linux???

11. Legato HSM, stackfs, and appletalk

12. HSM hardware/software under Linux?