Canon BJC-2000 AND WORDPERFECT 8 LINUX

Post by <jh.. » Wed, 10 May 2000 04:00:00

 I know the BJC-600 works under Linux for a BJC-2000. Under WordPerfect
however I am having difficulties. Anyone been sucessful or have clues for a
similiar driver?

 Thanx,

 Jim helix

Canon BJC-2000 AND WORDPERFECT 8 LINUX

Post by Rod Smi » Thu, 11 May 2000 04:00:00

[Posted and mailed]

Quote:

>  I know the BJC-600 works under Linux for a BJC-2000. Under WordPerfect
> however I am having difficulties. Anyone been sucessful or have clues for a
> similiar driver?

Most people who ask questions like this (for any printer) have tried to
select a printer driver in WP for Linux for that particular model. A
simpler approach is often to use a PostScript driver and print through the
usual printer queue, letting Ghostscript do the conversion. The QMS
magicolor driver works well for most color inkjets. For more information,
check my WP fonts & printers web page:

http://www.rodsbooks.com/wpfonts/

--

http://www.rodsbooks.com
Author of books on Linux networking & multi-OS configuration

1. canon bjc-2000 I wordperfect which driver to use???

well I tried the bjc-600 drivers which don't work. has anyone found the
magic driver? I have to do some school work and I hate having to boot to
windows everytime I have to do some decent looking printing.

brian

--
------
www.rifug.org

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

2. GigE Driver Testing

3. Canon BJC-2000 - use w/ Suse?

4. Looking for Dave Uhrig

5. CANON BJC-2000 Drivers

6. nVidia RIVA TNT 16M - Does RedHat 5.2 support it?

7. Canon BJC-2000

8. 2.9 Freezes: "sd0: not queued, error 5"

9. getting canon bjc-2000 working NOT REDHAT

10. Printer Canon BJC-2000

11. Drivers for Canon BJC-2000

12. Canon bjc-2000 and Star Office