Linux & SuperScript 860

1. EPSON Stylus 740 & NEC SuperScript 860 Printers w/ RH 6.0

Dear gurus,

If someone could help me with configuring EPSON Stylus 740 color inkjet
and NEC SuperScript 860 monochrome laserjet to work with Redhat Linux
6.0, and hopefully get the best printing results, I would greatly
appreciate that!  Both printers connect to the parallel ports of the
PCs.  Neither printer appears in the supported printer list at RH 6.0
installation time.  My guess is to copy some configuration files that
work, and I'm here to learn!

Thank you.

Tee

2. Help: Network Audit Software Tool

3. Any one use NEC SuperScript 660 or 860 printer with Linux??

4. PPoE Server under Linux

5. NEC SuperScript 860 Printer on Linux...

6. global access and act. key

7. Will NEC Superscript 860 print under Linux

8. linuxconf broken and other anomalies? Start a AS 4/233 FAQ?

9. SuperScript 860 with 600dpi under Linux possible ?

10. Anyone with NEC SuperScript 860 printer under Linux

11. NEC SuperScript 860 driver?

12. NEC SuperScript 860

13. What's better: NEC Superscript 860 / HP LJ 5L