Soyo 5EMA+ & Diamond ViperV770

Post by Giorgio Agrel » Thu, 18 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Hi,
I'm about to buy a Soyo 5EMA+ mainboard and a Diamond Viper V770, with
an AMD K6-III proc. Does anyone can tell me if this configuration
works well with linux, and gets along allright?
Is the Diamond V770 ultra a good and supported video for linux, and
does it performs just the same of another TNT2 ultra? is an X server
avaiable for it (i guess so, since some months ago i read on slashdot
that Nvidia announced full support for Linux ;-), I just want to be
sure...)?
Thank you
        Giorgio Agrelli