ISDN cards with linux

Post by efrai » Thu, 16 May 1996 04:00:00

Please, I am in a hurry!!!

I need to know which ISDN cards can I plug into my linux
box (P133 32Mb kernel 1.3.89), and where to get them (makers,
references or whatever that can help me).

Can someone tell me where to find a complete list of ISDN
cards supported by that kernel?

Thanks (A LOT) in advance.

efraim martinez

ISDN cards with linux

Post by Efraim Martine » Thu, 16 May 1996 04:00:00

I need help on this!!!

1. Q: ISDN driver for DIEHL ISDN cards on Linux?

Hi,

we are looking for a Linux (i386) driver for DIEHL ISDN cards.
If anybody knows about a ready to use driver or an ongoing development,

Thanks in advance,
Stefan Brunthaler
DrB IITech GmbH, Berlin, Germany

2. PPTP client for Solaris

3. Digi DataFire ISDN card and Linux

4. KDE 2.2

5. Eicon DIVA pnp ISDN card under Linux

6. Xaccess Problems

7. SEARCHING any info about ISDN cards and Linux

8. newbie: xdmcp and gdm

9. isdn card for linux?

10. ISDN cards for Linux

11. Info needed on ISDN cards for Linux