I cant get my Teles ISDN-card cofigured in linux

I cant get my Teles ISDN-card cofigured in linux

Post by r.. » Sat, 19 Oct 1996 04:00:00

Does anybody know how I can configure the Teles ISDN BRI 16.3 card
into Linux? I have followed the instructions in the various README's
and HOWTO's, but I'm still confused. I cant get it right.
What should I do about the pppd stuff? Or should I use ipppd?
I have Slackware 3.0 with the kernel upgraded to 2.0.21.
I don't have very much experience in Linux, but I'm learning.

Thank You

-Rofa-

1. I cant get my Teles ISDN card configured in linux

Does anybody know how I can configure the Teles ISDN BRI 16.3 card
into Linux? I have followed the instructions in the various README's
and HOWTO's, but I'm still confused. I cant get it right.
What should I do about the pppd stuff? Or should I use ipppd?
I have Slackware 3.0 with the kernel upgraded to 2.0.21.
I don't have very much experience in Linux, but I'm learning.

Thank You

-Rofa-

2. one missing line in ov511.c

3. Teles 16.3c ISDN-Card and Linux

4. Getting Mac-On-Linux to boot

5. I can't get my Teles ISDN-card set up in Linux

6. News Readers for Linux

7. Linux & Teles S0 isdn-Card ?

8. Tiny Internet won't Work - Help!

9. ISDN getting no active line w/ Teles card

10. Teles PCI ISDN-Card supported ?

11. TeleS 16.3c ISDN card -- driver for LINUX

12. Does Teles S0/PCI - Tj ISDN card work on Linux 2.0.36

13. ISDN for Linux (TELES BRI/PCI card)