Server hardware recommendations

1. High performance server - Hardware recommendation needed

Hi,

I looking for hardware recommendation for a Linux server which I want to
be installed in our site.

1) Money is not an issue.  (ok, it is, but not a major one)
2) Running SMB (Samba) as fast as spring 1998's hardware may (file
server - that it's main goal).
3) Running other services (DHCP, fax server, etc.).
4) Intel based server preferred.

Best regards,

Uri

P.S. I already looked at HP' LC3 server. Any recommendations? Warnings?

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download

2. xml in konqueror

3. Web Server Hardware Recommendation

4. NT printing

5. Linux Server hardware recommendation

6. I'm staying connected now !!!

7. Can Someone Offer Server Hardware Recommendation?

8. idle Telnet timeout

9. FreeBSD Server hardware recommendations

10. recommendation on hardware recommendation

11. (Newbie Question) Hardware recommendations for Unix server?

12. Hardware recommendations for LINUX database server

13. Need: ISP News Server(INN) Hardware Recommendations