Is Media Vision Pro Sonic card supported?

Is Media Vision Pro Sonic card supported?

Post by Prasanth A Kuma » Thu, 04 Apr 1996 04:00:00

I am trying to help a friend install Linux. He has IDE drives but
his CDROM(a NEC) is a SCSI one running of the SCSI interface on his
Pro Sonic card. Is this card supported and if so what driver do I
use to make the cdrom work?

My friend would really like to use Linux if only he could get the
CDROM working. Note that we already installed Slackware on him
computer (by installing of a DOS partition)

Thanks a Lot
Prasanth Kumar

1. Media Vision Pro Sonic 16 sound card

I was just wondering if anybody out there had any success
in playing/recording sound files on a MEDIA VISION PROSONIC 16
sound card(aka JAZZ 16)
If so , I would like to get some pointers as to what am I doing wrong !

thanx a bunch
sujit

--
The Bartol Research Institute
University of Delaware

2. WANTED: 2 Sparc 10's.

3. Media Vision Pro Sonic 16 SCSI

4. Wireless drivers for Solaris 8

5. Need up with getting Media Vision Pro Sonic MCD to work

6. VAXstation 3100 - can it run Linux?

7. Media Vision Pro/Premium 3D soundcard support?

8. "Virtual Private Networking" project

9. Help: Media Vision Pro Audio Spectrum 16

10. Media Vision Pro 3D SCSI + CD-ROM?

11. X for Media Vision Pro 1280

12. Media Vision Pro 3D SCSI

13. HELP: Pro Graphics 1024 from Media Vision